Italy deports 37 Nigerians: The Italian government has deported another batch of Nigerians for committing immigration-related offences in the country, just two weeks after it deported 33 Nigerians.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the fresh 37 deportees arrived at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMlA) Lagos, on Tuesday night.
The deportees,who are all males, were brought back in a chartered aircraft with registration number OM-IEX.
DSP Joseph Alabi, the spokesman of the Lagos Airport Police Command, confirmed the development to NAN.
The deportees were received by officers of the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) , the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and the Police.
Also on ground to receive them were officials the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN).
NAN gathered that the deportees were profiled by immigration authorities and were each given a stipend to facilitate their transportation to their respective states.
On 23 February, Italy also sent 33 Nigerians back home. (NAN)
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 7 Photos of Omotola’s second daughter, Meraiah that proves that she will be hotter than her mom
- Checkout Nigerian police ranks and salaries – You wont believe the amount they take home monthly (With Pics)
- All you need to know about Banana Island – Nigeria’s most expensive neighbourhood with 24/7 electricity supply
- 7 celebs Davido helped to become famous – #6 is forever grateful (With Photos)
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)