Nollywood actress, Ufuoma McDermott revealed that she was reluctant to act in Omoni Oboli’s ‘Okafor’s Law’ at first.
Speaking with BB Media, Ufuoma said; ‘It was tricky for me because I’m very much of a prude,”
I wasn’t so sure but Omoni kept telling me “Trust me, trust the process” and eventually I had to let go and let myself fully into the production and at the end of the day, what we got is nothing short of an amazing production.” “Omoni allows you as an actor to bring something to the table and that is something I find refreshing”, she adds.
On the law and its authenticity, McDermott said, “too many people have different experiences in life. To each his own. I cannot say that because it hasn’t happened to me, it doesn’t exist. The question we need to ask is, does it happen? Yes. Does it happen to everyone? No.”
Produced and directed by Oboli, the movie also stars Richard Mofe Damijo, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Ufuoma McDermott, Kemi Lala Akindoju, Yvonne Jegede, Halima Abubakar, Mary Lazarus, Toyin Aimakhu, Ken Erics, Uche Nnaji, Betty Irabor, Tina Mba, Gabriel Afolayan, and Funke Bucknor.
“Okafor’s Law” will premiere in Nigeria on March 31, 2017.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- The moment Thin Tall Tony cried when he got evicted from #BBNaija
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses with the sexiest tattoos – Tonto Dikeh’s own is massive!
- 15 footballers who have slept with the same girls
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 Pre-Wedding photos that set the internet on fire – This will leave you rolling on the floor
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian male celebrities who married older women – #3 is 10years younger than his wife [With Pictures]