Nigerian Actors and Actresss in Illuminati: The Illuminati members, or ‘enlightened’ they have always been hidden in secrecy. That’s why they gave rise to a lot of legends. People experience a mystical fear in front of them. At different times, it used to have the names of various associations (orders, societies). All of them have the same occult-philosophical sense and mystical character often opposing to the political and religious authorities.
- Everything you need to know about Mavin records new acts Johnny Drille, DNA twins & Poe (Photos)
- 8 lies women tell you after s*x.. – If she says #4…. Just forget about her!
- OMG! The current number of Nigerians living with HIV/AIDS will shock you (See Details)
- 15 hottest celebrities that wont stop going braless – #5 does it just to make men want her (With Pics)
According to some historians, the man who got the Illuminati membership in one of his vital manifestations in all his future lives must expiate the sins of the crimes committed, being Illuminati. Historians say that this secret organization has been existing for 2000 years, operating in different countries and varying guises, they’ve remained only one thing unchanged – its name ‘the Illuminati’.
How do Illuminati leaders affect Nigerian celebrities? Why do they need them? What symbols can prove that a particular person is one of Illuminati? We’ll give you all the answers.
As for the start, we should understand the symbolism of the secret society Illuminati. A lot of people believe that this society consists of the most influential and successful people of the world. They show these symbols to prove they respect and membership of the order.
Illuminati symbolism includes:
1. The image of the pyramid with the all-seeing eye;
2. Horned head of Satan Baphomet;
3. Separate image of a pyramid;
4. Separate image of an all-seeing eye;
5. A lot of other symbols (the above are the main).
There is no doubt that the entertainment industry brings huge profits. There is a lot of money – which means that there is the power. People can go to the forgery, theft, and betrayal even for little cash. Most of Homo Sapiens can do everything for money.
In the industry of show business, there are a lot of people who want to control and dominate the Nigerian society. It’s nice to be popular, to be on top, to be heard by millions of people around the world. But are they on the real top? No. They are just ‘the shadows of the masters’, who stand behind the curtain and really pull the strings. All popular artists, who are constantly seen by the crowd, play the role of visual screens. The names of these puppeteers remain unknown to the general Nigerian public.