Before and after drugs: Did you know that nearly 2.5 million people in the United States struggle with drug addiction (and that doesn’t even include alcohol)? It’s also estimated that around 10 percent of those struggling with addiction actually receive treatment, which leaves 90 percent of addicts to self-medicate and self-treat in far less successful ways. Although terrifying, addiction is very common in society as people become addicted to drugs and alcohol for a variety of reasons claiming everything from tragic childhoods and unhealthy relationships to high-pressure careers and bad habits as the cause.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Rare childhood photos of 27 Nigerian celebs you’ve never seen before – I bet you won’t stop laughing
- Nigerian celebs who are so rich but don’t flaunt their wealth on Social Media – #4 is the richest (With Pics)
- Nigerian celebs that really don’t like themselves but pretend to – #7 could “kill themselves” (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who became stars through reality shows – You’d be shocked to see #6 (With Pictures)
- The 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2016/2017 session – #1 is gold! (With Photos)
- 10 facts about Olamide and why he is called ‘Baddo’ – #8 might make you hate him (With Photos)
- #BBNaija: Debie Rise, TTT, Efe and TBoss nominated for eviction – See what Marvis did to Debie.. Wow!