Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain wants to leave Arsenal this summer, Sky Sports News HQ understands.
The 23-year-old believes he has become stale at the Emirates and needs to re-ignite his career elsewhere.
Oxlade-Chamberlain feels he has been taken for granted by Arsenal and is frustrated by limited first-team opportunities and a lack of contract talks, despite having only 15 months left on his present deal.
The chances of Oxlade-Chamberlain agreeing to any new deal at this late stage are understood to be unlikely.
In recent months, he has been reportedly linked with summer transfers to Manchester City and Manchester United as well as Liverpool and he now sees his future away from north London.
The England international was one of the few players to impress in Arsenal’s 5-1 loss to Bayern Munich on Tuesday, playing in his new role in the centre of midfield.
Oxlade-Chamberlain has scored two goals and has provided four assists in 22 appearances in the Premier League this season.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 15 things you should never say to a woman – #3 and #1 can make her run away from you
- 7 popular Nigerian pastors that were accused of adultery – #3 & #6 cases shook Nigeria (With Pics)
- Video: Olamide blast Don Jazzy again at Reminisce concert at Ikeja City mall
- 13 actresses who gave blow j*b on screen – #12 & #1 will definitely stun you! (With Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- The untold story of Vampire: How he got N20m hours after rescue & how his juju failed him from dying
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)