Lauryn Hill’s daughter Selah Marley is the new “girl of the moment,” according to the U.K.’s Sunday Times.
The 18-year-old model has graced the April 2017 cover of the newspaper’s Style section, where she appears in a spring fashion spread. In the accompanying cover story, Marley discusses her interests and inspirations, including singer Beyoncé.
In February, Marley (who is the granddaughter of Bob Marley) starred alongside Yara Shahidi and SZA in an ad campaign for Beyoncé’s Ivy Park line.
“I think a lot of times the image that black women have in the media is quite negative,” the teen model told The Sunday Times. “I think Beyoncé working to really empower and show the grace and beauty and intelligence in young black women is really beautiful.”
The young model’s star has been on the rise for some time. In September, she made her New York Fashion Week debut in Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 4 show. She has also starred in campaigns for Chanel and Calvin Klein.
In addition to having a budding modeling career, Marley is also attending New York University, where she studies science and spirituality.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)