Wife of murdered Jumia delivery man: Blessing, wife of late Chukwuma Eleje, a delivery agent with Jumia, an online marketing store, who was murdered and thrown into a septic tank, has said that their four children were still expecting the return of their father. Mrs. Eleje, recalled how her husband promised the children that he was coming back home after the day’s work with a lot of goodies for them, lamenting that her 38-year-old husband was no more.
- 10 young emerging male Billionaires to look out for in Nigeria – #10 owns one of the most visited sites in Africa
- 4 reasons you should not have sex before marriage – #4 is so very important!
- Rich Nigerian celebs and the houses they live in – Timaya’s house is sacred (With Photos)
- 5 popular unsolved assassinations that shook Nigeria – Everyone knows the killers of #5 but nothing can be done
It will be recalled that Chukwuma was killed by three assailants at Shell Location, Mgbuoba, Off Ada George Road, Port Harcourt, where he had gone to deliver two phones.
The suspected killers, Sodienye Mbatumukeke, Excel Naabe and Joy Eluwa, had since been arrested by operatives of the Rivers State Police Command.
But the widow, who spoke on a Port Harcourt-based radio station, Nigeria Info, explained that the deceased was just an ordinary man with four children.
Wondering how she would cope, Mrs. Eleje added that her husband had promised to pay their rent before he was murdered.
“He left for work telling us that he would be back. He promised the children by telling them he would buy a lot of goodies for them. Up till now, they are believing that their daddy is coming back.
“How will I cope with school fees? Our rent has expired and the landlord gave us one week and now the one week has expired.
“Now, I am hearing my husband is dead; how am I going to cope? He was just an ordinary man with a wife and four children,” she cried.
On how, she got the news of her husband’s death, the widow explained that people were gathering at her compound and were telling her “sorry”, adding that she did not understand what they meant by that until it became clear that she had lost her spouse
“I did not know that the news had spread everywhere. My family and I were not aware until when I saw people gathering in my house telling me sorry. I was surprised, I didn’t understand why they were telling me sorry,” she said.
Source – Punch
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Meet 10 silent Billionaires in Nigeria – These men control Nigeria’s economy (With Pictures)
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 6 things you need to do now if you want to be a millionaire before 40 – #3 is very IMPORTANT
- 15 horrible facts Dubai does not want the world to know about – This will leave you in utter shock (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)