25 Billionaires who grew up in abject poverty but made their own fate – Their heartfelt stories should motivate you today (MUST READ)
Billionaires who grew up poor: Not every billionaire success story is written in a billionaire’s home. Throughout the centuries there have been people who have been fuelled by nothing but grit hard work and the burning desire to achieve. Sprinkle a little luck on this, and as a result, you’ll probably get yourself one of the world’s richest persons! These stories are living proof that if you’re willing to take risk and grab the right opportunity at the right time, you’ll see yourself on the cover of Forbes.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Late Actress, Moji Olaiya
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
- 10 female celebrities who don’t wear underwears – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Pictures)
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
1. Sir Richard Branson – Net Worth: 5.2 Billion USD
Sir Richard Branson is one of Britain’s most talked-about billionaire success story. For those of you who don’t know him, he owns a conglomerate of businesses under the “Virgin Brand”. Some of his most popular products & services go by the name of Virgin Media, Virgin Mobile and certainly Virgin Galactic.
But his humble beginnings make the journey look almost impossible. Starting off his own magazine at the age of 16, Branson showed the tendency to take risks and starting a business. He set-up a mail order record business in 1970 by the name of Virgin Records and by the 80s was expanding his empire with full pace. Spread on almost every continent, Branson’s companies are thriving day by day.