When 2face Idibia hit the music industry Many years ago, the earbuds of music lovers was greeted with a never before seen type of sound. From vocal serenation, to lyrical depth and delivery, Tuface ruled the industry to a legendary status. And as the indefatigable Tubaba gradually rescinds to a king-maker status in the industry, many have wondered who is next in line to fill his big shoe. The answer may however not be far-fetched as the pop legend has been recently parading a rather new act named Demmie Vee.
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- 10 Habits that makes you age faster – You will look young forever if you eradicate #2, #4 and #9
- 11 celebs who have gone broke in the last 10 years – #6 turned to a beggar (With Photos)
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a very big shock! (With Pictures)
No doubt, Tubaba is not one to jump on collaborations with upcoming and untested acts. The mostly notable and rare collaboration he ever had with an upcoming act was his duet with Solidstar, many years ago in the song, “One In A Million”. Infact, any one who has been observant enough would have realized that in the last two years, the legend has greatly soft-pedalled on collaborations and has been selectively available. Even, many of today’s established young acts still find it a major hurdle to track down Tubaba for a collaboration.
However with Demola Awotungase better known as Demmie Vee, it was interestingly a different case. This new kid on the bloc has been enjoying massive endorsement from 2baba and as our investigation revealed, has released not only one song, but three different tracks with the golden legend so far. The first released track from his several studio hobnobbing with 2face brought about the airwave hit, “Awesome God”, a pop inspirational track that can lift anyone from the inertia of defeat to a sunny and hopeful outlook to life.
Sources at another recent studio session where Tuface and Demmie were spotted working on a new track revealed that Tuface was so delighted with Demmie Vee’s delivery, charisma, personality and style that he couldn’t help but declare the young dude as his successor. The added advantage for Demmie we learnt is the fact that he is also a very amazing producer! Although Demmie is signed to HND (Hope Never Dies) Records, a different label, the love between 2face and his new favorite golden boy continues to wax stronger even as 2baba continues to mentor the boy for a successful musical career.
The “father and son” have recently been seen together at places ranging from events to clubs. Demmie Vee recently stunned all, when he gave a stunning performance at the Eargasm concert at the Eko hotel. Did we also tell you that “Love Me Tender”, a love ballad by Demmie Vee was one of Marvis’ favorite tunes that was constantly played by Big Brother in the just concluded Big Brother Naija lifestyle reality show? There are several videos on instagram about this, one of which we will bring to you soon. Marvis is seen singing to Demmie’s song passionately. Aside that, the “Love Me Tender” fever is also gradually been spread globally with several dance groups in different parts of the world creating their dance versions to the song. In coming months, weeks and even days…. we can’t wait to see what the future holds for this young dude particularly what he’s got to offer lovers of mature music. Only then can we know if we have truly found a Tuface Successor or not.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Checkout Billionaire Femi Otedola’s house, Private jet, Yacht and fleet of expensive cars (With Pics)
- Countries Nigerians can travel to without VISA & how to migrate there now – #23 is like UK
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)
- 7 Photos of Omotola’s second daughter, Meraiah that proves that she will be hotter than her mom
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)