A 5-year-old in China has ripped up N2.7Million (£5,500) worth of bank notes after he was left at home alone by his parents. The boy’s parents were shocked to find the torn up notes when they returned to their house in Qingdao on May 20, reports Huanqiu, an affiliation with the People’s Daily Online. The father took the notes to the bank however once there, he was told that they could only replace them if he could reconstruct the notes.
According to reports, the child found the hidden cash while he was left at home unattended.
The five-year-old played with the cash worth 50,000 yuan (£5,500) before then tearing it up into tiny pieces. The father surnamed Gao told reporters that he had tried to take the pieces to the bank and exchange them for new notes. Serious consequences: According to his father, the money was a loan from the bank However workers at the bank told him he would have to stick all of the pieces together before they would give him fresh cash.
Mr Gao says that the pieces are too small making him unable to reconstruct them.
He told reporters: ‘I carefully tried for two days, but really can only put together a few. Some were torn into three pieces while others were torn into a dozen.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Complete list of winners from the 2017 Billboard Music Awards – See how many awards Wizkid won
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Meet Prince Dato Cash, another Nigerian “Social media” millionaire Showing off his cars, cash, houses (photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- Top 17 Worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches! (See Photos)
- Countries Nigerians can travel to without VISA & how to migrate there now – #23 is like UK