An 8-year-old girl has died in Lagos after she was beaten to death by her female employer. The suspect, who is a mother-of-two and pregnant with her third, was reportedly in the habit of maltreating the victim and a second house help living with her.
According to neighbours, the suspect, known as Oby in her neighbourhood in Isolo, ‘usually beats and overworks’ the deceased, Miracle Edegwu, and her colleague. She had also withdrawn both girls from school after she brought them from Anambra state to Lagos. When neighbours confronted her about the way she treated the girls, she remained defiant and told them to mind their business.
Early on Saturday morning, she launched another attack on the little girl, leading to her death.
After Miracle died, Oby tried to cover her death by contacting people to assist in covertly disposing of the body but they were caught by neighbours who then reported to the authorities. The suspect was then detained at the Isolo Police Division.
The victim’s corpse had been deposited at the Isolo General Hospital.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 most racist countries in the world – Please don’t travel to #4 even if given a free VISA (With Pics)
- The long list of hot women Drake has slept with – Don’t be shocked if your babe is on the list! (With Pics)
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 18 Female celebrities who suffered the worst nipple slips.. (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity kids of the 90s you won’t recognise today – Most of us grew up listening to music from #5 (With Pics)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- 12 photos of Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla that proves she will grow into a very beautiful woman