An Arsenal staff member went viral for pulling a rude gesture behind Arsene Wenger during the FA Cup final win over Chelsea. Goals from Alexis Sanchez and Aaron Ramsey were enough to secure a 2-1 win for the Gunners and ease the pressure on under-fire boss Wenger. But an unlikely figure grabbed the headlines during the match after cameras spotted him doing something bizarre in the Arsenal dug-out.
Takahiro Yamamoto – the North London side’s “soft tissue therapist” – was spotted banging his clenched fist against his forehead. The result was what looked like an explicit signal and it was made worse given he was sitting a few rows behind the manager. Betting company Paddy Power uploaded the moment to Twitter yesterday evening (May 27), captioning it: “When you see a d***head and you really want him to know that you think he’s a d***head.”
It soon went viral with more than 300 retweets, with viewers commenting: “Glad I’m not the only person who saw that.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 most racist countries in the world – Please don’t travel to #4 even if given a free VISA (With Pics)
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 10 real life female Giants you won’t believe are real – These are the tallest women in the world (With Pictures)
- 18 Female celebrities who suffered the worst nipple slips.. (With Pictures)
- The 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2016/2017 session – #1 is gold! (With Photos)
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 10 Nollywood celebrities who are also University lecturers – You won’t believe #6 is a professor (With Pics)