Caitlyn Jenner has revealed that she suffered a massive panic attack after her first gender reassignment surgery.
The reality star has opened up about her life-long struggle with gender issues in her new book, The Secrets Of My Life.
“This has never happened to me before. I am always in control of my emotions, but not tonight. Get a grip. Just get a grip. Try to take a deep breath. In. Out. Another. In. Out.
“It’s not working. I am having a panic attack. Every questions that I had before the surgery hits me again, only this time like a stream of bullets. Without embellishing – and I swear I am not
embellishing – it is like I am convulsing inside.What the f**k did you just do? What the f**k did you just do? Stop it. Just stop it! I can’t. What the f**k did you just do?!! Louder inside my head. WHAT THE F**K DID YOU JUST DO??!!
“The cold dread of fear. The public may be accepting of me in the 20/20 piece [The Diane Sawyer interview]. But I was still Bruce when the cameras rolled. They haven’t seen me with my face altered and augmented breasts.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)