Super Eagles and Leicester City forward Ahmed Musa hurriedly married his new wife Juliet Ejue because she is pregnant with the couple’s child. The 24-year-old who recently divorced his wife Jamila, mother of his two children, married Ejue recently in Nigeria.
Reports say the love birds were dating for over two years before getting married at a registry.
We earlier reported that the former CSKA Moscow attacker was arrested on April 5 in UK over alleged domestic disputes in with his first wife Jamila in his house, but was later released.
A source was reported by Jamienaija.com to have said the the Leicester City man hurried his marriage to Juliet because of his unborn child.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 most racist countries in the world – Please don’t travel to #4 even if given a free VISA (With Pics)
- The long list of hot women Drake has slept with – Don’t be shocked if your babe is on the list! (With Pics)
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 18 Female celebrities who suffered the worst nipple slips.. (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity kids of the 90s you won’t recognise today – Most of us grew up listening to music from #5 (With Pics)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- 12 photos of Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla that proves she will grow into a very beautiful woman