50-year old singer, Janet Jackson is speaking up about her seperation from husband Wissam Al Mana for the first time since news broke about it.
Yesterday, the 50-year old singer took to JanetJackson.com to send a special message to her fans.
In the video, the new mother talked about her adorable son Eissa, who she described as ‘a happy baby’, before addressing her ongoing divorce.
“This message was supposed to be about something else, but I’ll get to that in a minute. I just want to keep it real with you guys for a second. Yes, I separated from my husband. We are in court and the rest is in God’s hands.”
The singer shared the announcement fans have been waiting for, the continuation of her world tour.
Recall that Jackson had to postpone her Unbreakable world tour to have baby Eissa, leaving many fans disappointed. She was even slammed a class action lawsuit by a fan who claimed the singer was holding back from issuing refunds on the grounds that the tour was “rescheduled” and not “cancelled.”
Now Janet is back, revealing she has renamed the tour the State of the World and fans can’t keep calm. Watch the video below…
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)