Mercy Aigbe’s best friend, Miss Opemiti Ajayi sue Mercy Aigbe and Linda Ikeji N500m each -See Why (photos)
A month ago the news about how Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe was beaten by her husband hit the internet and many could not help but sympathize with her. Following her outburst about suffering from Domestic Violence via Linda Ikeji’s blog, her husband Olanrewaju Gentry was picked up by the police and locked up in Kirikiri maximum prison for a period of 7 days because he was unable to meet his N500,000 bail conditions.
- Checkout Nigerian police ranks and salaries – You wont believe the amount they take home monthly (With Pics)
- 5 places girls want you to touch in their body that’ll blow their mind – (These are her weak points)
- Checkout Billionaire Femi Otedola’s house, Private jet, Yacht and fleet of expensive cars (With Pics)
- 10 popular Nollywood actresses that have married more than one husband – #8 & 10 are with their 3rd husbands (With Pictures)
The Nollywood actress on the other hand, moved out of her husband’s home with two of her children. On granting her first interview with Broadway TV, Mercy Aigbe revealed that her husband whom had earlier accused her of being a cheat was also guilty of the same offence.
With tears in her eyes, she took her time to explain how Mr Lanre Gentry was having an secret affair with her best friend Miss Opemiti Ajayi and some of her Personal Assistants (PA).
Following this accusation, her supposed best friend, has taken a drastic action on Mercy Aigbe and Linda Ikeji for publishing the false news.
According to Goldmyne TV’s Instagram handle, Miss Ajayi through her lawyer Afolabi Fashanu & Co has filed a defamation of character lawsuit against both parties over the alleged frivolous and malicious statements altered and published respectively by the duo.
Linda Ikeji on her part had exclusively broke the news on her blog that Opemititi a.k.a queen stunner was responsible for Mercy Aigbe’s failed marriage, thereby dragging her name in the mud without any backing evidence; an act of crime as codified in the cyber-crime laws of Nigeria.
However, the complaints lawyers have demanded a retraction and public apologies from both Mercy Aigbe and Linda Ikeji in the media including their social platforms and also demanded a total sum of 500million naira each from the duo for damages.
NAIJ exclusively got in touch with Mercy Aigbe’s publicist, who revealed they have not received any lawsuit from Miss Opemititi Ajayi saying: “We are not aware of it.”
However, Linda Ikeji is yet confirm this report as at press time.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Revealed – The real cause of Moji Olaiya’s death & how she died in an ambulance before she got to the hospital
- How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time and make her completely fall for you
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 5 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 10 Nollywood actresses who allegedly smoke weed – This will shock you (With Photos)
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)