Days after their viral loved-up photo broke the internet, Nicki Minaj has finally admitted to being in a relationship with legendary rapper Nas. The rapper made this admission on her recent feature on Ellen DeGeneres show where she also spoke about her charity.
Recall that Nas and Nicki put up coordinated Instagram posts early this May, sparking rumours that they are dating, but both stars never addressed it, until Nicki went on Ellen’s show.
“He’s so dope…he’s such a king,” Minaj said. “Shout out to Queens, New York, we’re both from Queens. He’s the king of Queens, and I’d like to think I’m the queen of Queens. He’s a rap legend, and I have a lot of respect for that. And he’s kinda cute too.”
“Have you had sleepovers yet?” DeGeneres asked, urging the rapper to speak more, and she did. “We have! Yup. I go to (his house)…I just thought him coming to me was too forward. Let me clarify, we didn’t do the…” “The nasty?” Ellen said.
“No, because I’m just chilling right now, I’m celibate. I wanted to go a year without dating any men, I hate men. But I might make an exception to the rule for him,” Minaj said, revealing Nas told her to say hello to Ellen for him. “(But) he definitely doesn’t know I’m really going to talk to you about it.”
Minaj, who first teased her romance with Nas on Instagram earlier this month, confirmed her split with rapper Meek Mill in January. Following her breakup, Minaj publicly reunited with her Young Money labelmate and supposed former fling Drake, who had a much-publicized feud with Meek.
Drake acknowledged his reunion with Minaj onstage at the BBMAs.
“I want to say, Nicki Minaj, I’m so glad we found our way back because I love you and I could never ever ever see it any other way,” he said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- REVEALED: How Moji Olaiya Was Disgraced And Kicked Out By Her Friend in Canada Weeks To Her Death!!
- Here is the full list of all 371 tribes in Nigeria and States where they originate from!!
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 15 richest royals in the world and their worth – The amount of money they have is crazy! (With Photos)