A Nigerian guy shared his experience of near-death after he overdosed on hard drugs. He narrated how he got introduced to Tramadol & Refnol &Codeine during his NYSC 3 weeks orientation camp days and almost died of it afterwards. According to Olu, the incident happened February, 2016. He had visited one of his junkie friends so they can get high on Tramadol, Refnol, Codeine, Dry gin together. After everybody got high with loud music blasting as they had fun or so he thought, the unthinkable happened!
Read his story below:
- D’banj and wife reportedly expecting their first child -5 new things we found out about his wife, Didi Kilgrow (Pics)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity kids of the 90s you won’t recognise today – Most of us grew up listening to music from #5 (With Pics)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 9 Not-So-Handsome Nigerian Comedians who married very Beautiful Women (Photos) – #8 is prettier than the current miss World
Well, he definitely learnt his lesson, say no to hard drugs. It’s just momentary pleasure and the negatives far outweighs the positives.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 most racist countries in the world – Please don’t travel to #4 even if given a free VISA (With Pics)
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 10 real life female Giants you won’t believe are real – These are the tallest women in the world (With Pictures)
- 18 Female celebrities who suffered the worst nipple slips.. (With Pictures)
- The 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2016/2017 session – #1 is gold! (With Photos)
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 10 Nollywood celebrities who are also University lecturers – You won’t believe #6 is a professor (With Pics)