Actress and film maker Moji Olaiya has died of heart attack two months after she had her child in Canada.
In March, the very popular Yoruba actress welcomed her first child In Canada, a few months after she officially divorced her first husband to marry another man.
It was said that her cause of death could be linked to complications that arose from her child birth in March.
The Entrepreneur and Yaba college of technology graduate’s death is a huge loss to the Yoruba movie industry!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)