A 21-year-old JAMB candidate was allegedly arrested by operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in Nasarawa State for being in possession of a gun at one of the centres of the ongoing Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB UTME) in the state.
When asked what he was doing with the gun, the candidate claimed someone gave it to him for ‘safe-keeping’. After he was caught with a locally made pistol and two rounds of live ammunition.
Speaking with pressmen today, the state commandant of the NSCDC Bashir Lawal-Kano, withheld the the name of this suspect but the commandant added that he would be charged to court for carrying ammunition to an exam centre.
In a related scenario, the operatives arrested one Mohammed Alakayi for posing as a recruitment officer.
Here’s what the commandant, Lawal-Kano told the press:
“We have had reports of some criminal elements posing as our recruitment agents and following our intelligence, we arrested the suspect with full uniform of NSCDC and forged recruitment forms. We are therefore charging him to court for impersonation and fraud as soon as investigation is completed.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)