According to Indian local beliefs, the practice will bring good luck to both them and the family, ensuring they will always be together and have a long and happy life.
Tying the knot were groom Peno Vincent Curotto, the younger of the two six year olds, and his bride Cara Francis.
Parents Joseph Curotto from Italy and mother Pornsri Wijitsopha joined many guests at the wedding that had all the trappings of a real marriage complete with dowry.
Source: Sanook News
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Epic Fail! 10 most embarrassing celebrity moments ever (With Pictures)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian in the list (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..