The South African Minister of Higher Education and Training, Blade Nzimande has announced plans to have witchcraft included in the curriculum from 2018.
Speaking to representatives from student unions around the country, the minister announced the shocking move and urged future university entrees to consider taking Witchcraft. “There is a lot we can learn from witchcraft, like how they fly in that winnowing basket. Imagine if we learn that skill. It will eradicate traffic jams and everyone will just get in their basket and fly. It also means we will not be importing fuel anymore.” Blade said.
The announcement was met with boos and bottle throws from the packed auditorium who had gone to the meeting hoping the minister would announce a 0% fee increase for the coming year. The unperturbed minister also invited renowned witches to make an appointment with his office so they can have their skills tested and those outstanding would then be hired as lecturers.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Do you want to join the Nigerian army? See the Nigerian army ranks and their salaries (Photos)
- See the 3 unbelievable reasons why soft drinks were not served at Halima Babangida’s wedding – #1 is golden
- The 12 most shocking celebrity red carpet wardrobe malfunctions (With Pictures)
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- The 20 most convincing photos of ghosts ever taken – #9 will give you the creeps (See Photos)
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)
- Checkout Billionaire Femi Otedola’s house, Private jet, Yacht and fleet of expensive cars (With Pics)