A female student in one of the secondary schools in Warri, Delta, have been expelled for allegedly sleeping with her class teacher’s husband for N500, alongside her friend. It was gathered that the girl, who once accused a corp member of rape, was caught with the man by the town’s people when he came to pick her up before school was over. Here’s what we saw on Facebook;
“An ss2 student was expelled from my ppa this morning. What was her offence? She was sleeping with her teacher’s husband, they were both caught by the town’s people when he came to pick her up before school was over.
This student was the same one that accused a corper of rape and getting her pregnant just to get money from him, the man she’s having an affair with is a grandfather and she’s also class mates with his last child I think. She and her friend slept with the man for a fee of #500, I kid you not. I thought they said if you want to eat frog, eat a big one, probably she’s not heard that before. Secondary school students are something else now.
Ever since my stay here in January, I begin to see some girls in a new light, some babes are sex freaks and have seen first hand the extent they can go for it. Is it buying of gifts, giving of money to the male corpers here all in a bid for them to have sex?.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Revealed – The real cause of Moji Olaiya’s death & how she died in an ambulance before she got to the hospital
- How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time and make her completely fall for you
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 5 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 10 Nollywood actresses who allegedly smoke weed – This will shock you (With Photos)
- How to remove dental plaque in 5 minutes naturally, without going to the Dentist
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)