1) Paul Biya (President of Cameroon) – $630,000
Paul Biya has been the President of Cameroon since November 6 1982. His estimated net worth is around $200 million; this figure was published by the ForeignPolicy.com. Around 48 percent of the citizens of Cameroon live below the poverty line. Catholic Committee against Hunger and for Development (CCFD) and several on-and-offline media has placed him in the list of leaders with ill-gotten wealth. In 2009, French online newspaper, Rue 89, reported the Cameroon President’s vacation was the top most expensive among world leaders. More than that of the American President. He was criticized for spending 30,000 euros ($40,000) per day on renting a villa.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- REVEALED: How Moji Olaiya Was Disgraced And Kicked Out By Her Friend in Canada Weeks To Her Death!!
- Here is the full list of all 371 tribes in Nigeria and States where they originate from!!
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 15 richest royals in the world and their worth – The amount of money they have is crazy! (With Photos)