What Anambra based DJ, Raymond Akaolisa posted about his friends on Facebook before he died, is SAD!
Raymond, popularly known as DJ Raw in the Eastern part of the country died on Saturday, May 20, 2017, after battling an undisclosed illness for weeks. Family, friends and fans have all taken to his Facebook page to mourn him. But going through his Facebook page, one would get to know that when he needed friends the most, he was left alone. His last Facebook post, reveals that.
‘For almost two weeks I have been hospitalized from one hospital to the other .all my radio friends/fans .nobody cares to ask or know where I have been all this while.I woke up this morning from the hospital bed and started crying I know you want to know y I’m crying( so if I hadn’t make it until today I will now become a history.)pls check on your friends at all times you never can tell when they are in trouble.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- REVEALED: How Moji Olaiya Was Disgraced And Kicked Out By Her Friend in Canada Weeks To Her Death!!
- Here is the full list of all 371 tribes in Nigeria and States where they originate from!!
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 15 richest royals in the world and their worth – The amount of money they have is crazy! (With Photos)