There was a mild commotion at Ebony Vault in Ikoyi Lagos on Wednesday, June 7, during the burial of late actress Moji Olaiya, when a suspicious looking woman showed up. The lady, who got everyone panicked was reported to be a lookalike of the late actress. Nollywood stars were said to have thought Moji Olaiya reappeared in another shape. Those who saw her said she shared the same walking steps with Moji Olaiya.
The striking resemblance was said to have thrown many off balance.
According to close observers, she stayed around for a bit just as someone surveying the area before disappearing from the area.
After the encounter, some were of the opinion that the actress came in another form to watch over her baby in line with a popular Yoruba proverb that states “Okun Olomo kii sun” meaning “The spirit of a nursing mother never sleeps”.
May her soul rest in peace.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 10 Habits that make you age faster – You will look young forever if you eradicate #2, #4 and #9
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- Things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)