Daddy Freeze is not happy with the ongoing #HallelujahChallenge which was organized by popular gospel artiste, Nathaniel Bassey. According to the controversial OAP, it was at first, a noble idea, which he enjoyed, not until it became a celebrity screenshot challenge and an “unverified testimony challenge”.
Below is what He wrote;
The #hallelujahchallenge was actually a noble idea that I enjoyed, until it became a celebrity screenshot challenge and an unverified testimony challenge, where God leaves his lofty throne in the heavens, to help Nigerians look for their passports, repair their fridges, and sign their budget.
I also have a problem with the convener of the challenge laying claim to every good thing that happened while the challenge was on, while ignoring the pastor’s wife who committed suicide and the popular church that had a fire incident during the period the challenge was running. ~FRZ
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- You will fall in love with them -Checkout these 10 ‘not so normal’ Stylish NYSC outfits for ladies (PHOTOS)
- Full list of winners of BET awards 2017
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Meet Prince Dato Cash, another Nigerian “Social media” millionaire Showing off his cars, cash, houses (photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)