Embattled Nigerian artiste, Dammy krane, appeared in court yesterday for his bail hearing in the 9-count fraud charges leveled against him in the U.S. He was in court with Chukwuebuka, his accomplice. Chukwuebuka, who is claiming to be Dammy krane’s show promoter, filed paperwork saying that he is indigent. According to our source, the court looked at his papers and it was found that he has no money or property in any bank. He was thereby kept in jail till 22nd of June, 2017.
On his part, Dammy krane pleaded not guilty and paperwork was provided to his defense attorney, showing what police found on his phone. None of his family members or record label representative was in court today. Also, the court wants proof that the money to be paid for his bail, is from a honest source. The two suspects now have a new defense attorney, a free one from government, by the name Fan Li. Both accused are back in jail till their next hearing. .
Meanwhile, an inside source confirmed to us that there is a big development in a federal court, coming soon, with new charges. Details of the impending charges are not yet clear but it looks like they are arising as a result of the same kind of fraud committed across state lines.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- How to approach a lady in public and win her heart
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebs that may just be living a very FAKE LIFE like Dammy Krane – #5 is Dammy’s mentor
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)