Former Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, has mocked telecommunications outfit, Etisalat, after they were taken over by a consortium of banks on Tuesday. Omokri claims the company “destroyed” themselves by backing President Muhammadu Buhari and not his former boss.
He tweeted: “Those behind Etisalat backed PMB and undermined GEJ, thinking they were destroying GEJ. Today they find that it’s themselves they destroyed!?”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 10 Habits that make you age faster – You will look young forever if you eradicate #2, #4 and #9
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- Things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)