The Nigerian Rapper who is known for his funny accent, Folarin Falana known as Falz, advises his colleagues in music industry to stop hailing fraudsters in their songs. Falz in an interview with Hip Tv, Said that artists should stop hailing those people that are into unclean business. He gave examples of those people they should stop hailing he mentioned, “Yahoo boys”.
He also told them to stop using slangs like “Mo Fe Shache” That is I want to make money in an illegal way. He talked about the detriment of such act. Though, the rapper didnt mention anybody’s name, it is widely believed he is referring to ‘Living things’ crooner, 9ice, who hailed several names synonymous with internet fraud, credit card scams in his song Living Things.
Watch Video Below:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 10 Habits that make you age faster – You will look young forever if you eradicate #2, #4 and #9
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- Things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)