Hajiya Aisha, who is currently in London with the President, gave the update on the President’s health in a message to the 23rd Annual Ramadan Lecture of Ansar-ud-deen Society of Nigeria (ADS) held in Abuja.
According to The Nation, she was represented at the lecture by her Senior Special Assistant on Administration, Dr. Hajo Sani.
“My husband is recovering very fast. And very soon, he will return to the country to resume his official duties,” she said.
“I thank Nigerians for their prayers for my husband. Please, do not relent in your prayers.
The President will be back very soon.”
This brought forth happy chants of Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!! (God is great) by the Muslim faithful.
Aisha added that she was “hopeful of observing this year’s Eid-el-Kabir festival at the ADS Mosque in Maitama as she had been doing even before getting into office.”
The president returned to the United Kingdom early last month for a fresh round of treatment.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Checkout 10 insanely HOT Nigerian girls on Instagram – These girls will drive you crazy (With Pictures)
- 7 Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x – Take Note Of Number 4
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity kids of the 90s you won’t recognise today – Most of us grew up listening to music from #5 (With Pics)
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)
- 10 most horrific plane crashes that shook the world – #2 happened right here in Nigeria (With Pics)