Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson who caused a stir recently when she twerked while hosting Glo Mega concert, in Anambra State has revealed that her husband, Prince Odi Okojie, doesn’t mind her twerking! The video of the event went viral and while many of her fans commended her dancing skills, some argued that she shouldn’t have done that considering her status as a married woman. In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she defended her action. She said,
“I WAS ONLY HAVING A GOOD TIME ON STAGE DOING MY JOB. I WAS THE HOST OF THE SHOW AND WE HAVE BEEN TO DIFFERENT CITIES THRILLING FANS. IS IT A CRIME FOR ME TO DANCE ON STAGE BECAUSE I’M A MARRIED WOMAN? I WONDER WHY PEOPLE LIKE TO TAKE THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT. ANYWAY MY HUSBAND IS NOT COMPLAINING, SO I DON’T SEE WHY ANYBODY ELSE SHOULD BE BOTHERED ABOUT IT.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (Full Details)
- 8 Nigerian celebs that may just be living a very FAKE LIFE like Dammy Krane – #5 is Dammy’s mentor
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 14 times Katy Perry showed more than she should have – Don’t open if you’re fasting (With Pictures)
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting