A beautiful 22-year-old Nigerian lady has been appointed as a special assistant to the governor of Edo State, Governor Godwin Obaseki. The young lady identified as Kindness Okpe, who is an environmental health officer from Abiokunla Ward 1 in Orhionmwon local government area of the state, is currently the youngest political office holder in the cabinet of Governor .
A Facebook user, Prince Lucky Igbinedion, who took to his page to make this known, lauded the young lady and wished her well on the appointment and urged people to celebrate her.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- You will fall in love with them -Checkout these 10 ‘not so normal’ Stylish NYSC outfits for ladies (PHOTOS)
- Full list of winners of BET awards 2017
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Meet Prince Dato Cash, another Nigerian “Social media” millionaire Showing off his cars, cash, houses (photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)