These days, one can hardly watch a music video without being bothered about the rate of nudity and lewd dances by ladies in such videos. It has almost become the order of the day, except for gospel music videos. If the lyrics aren’t talking about ladies shaking and rolling their bums, the video will definitely have ladies throwing their almost Unclad butts everywhere even when the song has no correlation with that. This trend, which was never around in the Nigerian music industry, seem to have come to stay with hardly anyone speaking against it.
Reporters decided to get opinion from a New Generation Artiste and a Legend from the Old School on the issue of ladies shaking their butts in music videos. Below is a transcript excerpt and video showing Orezi and Onyeka Onwenu airing their opinion on the issue.
What’s my take on ladies shaking their butt on TV? Ehm..for me it’s called entertainment. If it entertains, then it’s okay. How you choose to entertain people is fine by you
when a certain class of people…level of people come out and gather themselves to say that it’s wrong, you begin to ask yourself why do they say it’s wrong.
You can start off singing all these nonsense…shaking bum bum and all that. But there comes a time in your life when you realise that there’s more to life…
Source: wotzupOntv & hiptv
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- How to approach a lady in public and win her heart
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebs that may just be living a very FAKE LIFE like Dammy Krane – #5 is Dammy’s mentor
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)