Binta Diamond begs: Wizkid’s 2nd son Ayo Balogun Jnr, is ill and his his mother, Binta Diamond, took to her Instagram page to solicit for prayers for the one-year-old. Binta posted a photo of her son wearing what looks like a head bandage with a caption that hinted there’s something ill about the child.
The caption reads:
The hardest part of being a parent is that you cant stop the world from hurting your child, you can only be there to ease the pain ?? #prayformyson ?
Fans dropped their goodwill messages and hoped for his quick recovery.
“I wish you quick recovery king Ayo Allah protection on you,” said one fan.
Another said, “May Ya Allah protect him and give him quickly recover ?? Amin [email protected] @king_ayo_.”
She has now, however revealed what was wrong with hi, According to her, he was injured accidentally and was badly hurt… She wrote:
My world stopped few days ago When my son was accidentally injured and was badly hurt ?watching my child go through something so horrifying really hurts my soul ?????I keep asking myself over and over again why this happened to my King but I guess only God knows the answer….so all I can do now is to pray for my son. Dear God Today I bring my child to you, please heal him and protect him from all evil and in every way ? #prayforAyo ?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who hit it big and refuse to move to Lekki (With Pictures)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities that look so alike – You will think Genevieve has a twin sister (See Photos)
- Checkout these 7 Pictures of E-Money showing off Swag in his N35 Million Mercedes Bus (Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity kids of the 90s you won’t recognise today – Most of us grew up listening to music from #5 (With Pics)