President Jacob Zuma changed his cabinet and fired Pravin Gordhan as finance minister in March, a move that saw the nation lose its investment-grade status with two ratings companies for the first time in 17 years.
“There is a risk that these contractions are not over and we could see another negative coming out in the second quarter of this year,” Annabel Bishop, a South African chief economist says
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- How to approach a lady in public and win her heart
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebs that may just be living a very FAKE LIFE like Dammy Krane – #5 is Dammy’s mentor
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)