Enzo Zidane, the son of Real Madrid manager Zinedine, has signed a three-year deal with Alaves. The 22-year-old midfielder has opted to leave the Santiago Bernabeu, after struggling to make an impact with the La Liga and European champions. Enzo joined Real in 2004, following in the footsteps of his illustrious father, who has played for and managed Los Blancos.
He was handed a first-team debut in a Copa del Rey clash with Cultural Leonesa in November 2016 and scored in the game.
Alaves posted on their official website: “Deportivo Alaves wants to welcome Enzo Zidane and wishes him the best of luck for the new season. Welcome, Enzo!”
Reports in Spain suggest that Real have included a buy-back clause in the deal.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- You will fall in love with them -Checkout these 10 ‘not so normal’ Stylish NYSC outfits for ladies (PHOTOS)
- Full list of winners of BET awards 2017
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Meet Prince Dato Cash, another Nigerian “Social media” millionaire Showing off his cars, cash, houses (photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)