Film maker, Daniel Ademinokan’s latest Instagram post insinuates that his ex-wife, Doris Simeon, may have abused & violated him mentally. Recall that their separation in 2010 caused controversies in Nollywood, and it got worse when Daniel began dating actress, Stella Damasus who had two daughters with her husband Jaiye Aboderin before his death in 2004.
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
Daniel shared the above photo with his wife Stella Damasus and gushed over her as he revealed she helped him heal when he was abused and violated mentally.
“I’m so getting in trouble with @stelladamasus for posting this picture but only 3 people understand the inside joke here. LOL �. Some people live an entire lifetime but never get a shot at true love. Some people may never know what it feels like to be TRULY loved. So they may never know what it feels like to wake up every morning next to your woman with no weave, no wig, no make up, and a heavy dose of stinky morning breath…and still love her from here to the moon and back. Can I get a witness? �� Babe, I miss your wahala. I miss the way you make me laugh from my core till I have a headache. I miss our late night conversations that lead to late night snacking, and that leads to tears and pain in the gym. Chai! (Damn! Focus dude). I miss the most amazing things that come out of the late night conversations, too. �
Boo, hurry up and come home. We miss our stylist, my barber, our chef, our ‘egbe wedger’, our doctor, tailor, our Google, professor and our personal alarm clock.
Lately, I’ve been reading comments, reactions and people’s stories about our short film WHEN IS IT ENOUGH. I went back to see the film again last night and reversed the roles in my head. Wow! Some men may never have been hit by their wives but they were definitely abused & violated mentally. All I can say is, thank you Jesus for THE liberation. And thank you Boo for helping me through the healing process. The world doesn’t need the story but they’ll definitely experience the glory. One lesson I’ve learnt: when it comes to love – don’t settle. Never settle for what’s available if it’s not what you want and know you deserve.
You’ve shown me what love is, can be, and should be. I love you babe. Oya hurry back home because Shakiratu down the street has come to borrow salt 3 times this morning already. You know it’s not salt she wants. ���� #MotivationMonday #Inspiration #WIE #WhenIsItEnough #DanielAdeminokan #StellaDamasus #Escandalo #WhatLoveShouldBe #Inspiration #Love #CoupleGoals #GrowingOldWithYou”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!