Arsenal Football Club have completed the signing of French striker Alexandre Lacazette from FC Lyon for a club record fee. The France international becomes the Gunners second signing of the summer after making the move to the Emirates. The deal for the French forward is reportedly worth around £52 million as the 26-year-old will be earning £150,000 on a weekly basis at Arsenal.
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- The full biography & net worth of Hushpuppi – His D.O.B and how he lives (With Photos)
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
We take a look at 6 things you did not know about Arsenal’s new boy.
1. Born into a footballing family:
Although Lacazette’s father might not be a footballer, the French striker has an elder brother who played football and his cousin currently plays the game professionally. While his brother played in the Swiss second division and French fourth division, his cousin Romuald Lacazette currently plays for German second division team 1860 Munich.