Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, convinced Alexandre Lacazette to leave Lyon for the Emirates, after taking the player out for dinner in Paris. French football expert, Laurens Juliens, claims Gunners scout, Grimandi, first spotted Lacazette 10 years ago when he was 16 and Wenger has thought many times about signing him. However, when both men ate together last month, Wenger presented his plans and explained why he fitted perfectly into the team.
According to him, Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool were all interested in Lacazette, but Wenger convinced him to join Arsenal that night in Paris.
Lacazette was officially unveiled as an Arsenal player on Wednesday and becomes their most expensive signing ever.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)