Following their huge wedding in Argentina on Friday, June 30 Lionel Messi and his wife Antonella are enjoying their honeymoon. Messi and Antonella who have known each other and have two kids together finally wedded in a very expensive wedding ceremony. The couple is enjoying their honeymoon in Ibiza before the hectic football season kicks off.
Messi is spending precious time with his family before he joins Barcelona pre-season camp which opens next week.
He was joined in Ibiza by his friend and teammate Luis Suarez who is also enjoying the holiday with his family.
Messi is expected to sign his new Barcelona contract when he joins them for pre-season. Barcelona have already announced that the star has agreed to remain at the club until 2021.
“The deal will be signed in the coming weeks when Messi returns to the team for pre-season training,” the club said in a statement.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)