In a rather blasphemous note a staunch supporter for the actualization of a sovereign state of Biafra, Chukwudi Leo, went on Facebook to describe the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), ‘Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as bigger than Jesus’. He went further to say that ‘most people must accept him as the messiah and the savior of their land for them to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven’. This is coming just days after the release of an open letter by the All progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), asking Nnamdi Kanu to stop parading himself like the Emperor of the East.
“To whom it may concern….
Our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus….
You must accept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as the messiah and the saviour of our land for you to inherit the kingdom of Heaven…..
Take it or Leave it
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Photos from Lionel Messi’s wedding to Antonella Roccuzzo – See the stars who attended
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a very big shock! (With Pictures)
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Lagos Yahoo boy shares naughty photos of his numerous girls (+18 pics)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)