Chelsea have completed the signing of Antonio Rüdiger on a five-year contract from Roma, with the Germany defender joining the Premier League champions for an initial £29m.
The fee for the 24-year-old could rise as high as £34m with add-ons for a player who boasts 17 caps for his country and made four appearances, including starting in the final against Chile, as the world champions prevailed at the Confederations Cup in Russia earlier this month.
Rüdiger, who moves to England after two years at the Serie A club, whom he initially joined on a season-long loan from Stuttgart, said;
‘It’s a great feeling because not every player has the opportunity to join a huge club like this.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)