Yesterday, Kemi Olunloyo called out Comedian Seyilaw after the latter declared he was the happiest man alive, after news of Kemi Olunloyo’s arrest touched down the Internet. Kemi called Seyi names, and even went as far as calling his daughter Fat and Obese. READ HERE
Comedian Seyilaw has finally replied.. He wrote;
Oh Madam Kemi, when will you realise you have become an object of ridicule? You try too hard to find LOVE on social media because you are family reject.
You wish you could have a lovely face to wake up and go back home to see like Tiwaloluwa, my precious daughter hence your bitterness towards her. O ma se o. Akuku bi omo. Omo taa ba gbe sonu ka toju ibi e ( A child will should have thrown away and keep the placenta). You are such a shame to the name you bear. All your cooking without people to eat with must be very painful. Eeeyaah!!
I am a professional journalism, pharmacist this and that yet, you had to beg for your bail and feeding like a bed ridden patient.
If only you were dedicated and committed to taking your drugs, you would not be raving like a rabies infected dog. I wish I didn’t have to do this, but training an Adult child is not a bad idea. A fool well over Fifty only deserves our prayers. We remembered you in ours tonight.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this marks the end of SEYILAW ever replying nitwits and incoherent psychiatric bound adult children. Let me take you back to your class, I hope with this few points of mine I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that your stupidity is regrettably a birth defect. Anuofia
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!