Odartey Lamptey, a former Ghanaian professional footballer and now the assistant manager of Ghanaian football club Sekondi Wise Fighters, broke down in an interview with Nana Aba Amoah of GHOne’s “Cheers” while disclosing how his ex-wife made him father kids who weren’t his for 21 years. According to him, the marriage came to an end after his wife filed for a divorce due to his inability to pay for his alleged oldest child’s tuition fee in the U.K. However he got a bigger shock, after he heeded the advice of a friend who asked him to take his kids for a DNA test.
Odartey Lamptey, ex-Aston Villa and PSV midfielder, disclosed that he had been with her for 21 years with 3 kids – ages 20, 19 and 8 – before he found out that they were not his. Now broken, he revealed that when he confronted his ex-wife, she accused him of being impotent. However, Odartey who has given his ex-wife the divorce she asked for, is now married with two kids and another on the way. According to him, he’s now focused on his new family and football academy.
Here’s the video below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 4 facts you do not know about Lionel Messi’s Wife, Antonella Roccuzzo – #2 is the main reason he loves her so much
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)