A serving Nigerian senator Ben Murray-Bruce (PDP-Bayelsa East) is getting bashed on social media over a picture comparing Nigerians to goats. In a post on his Facebook page, the senator had put up a picture of one goat trying to reach upwards by stepping on the back of another, and attached a message making the comparison.
Here’s the post:
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!
- See photos of most expensive house in Nigeria, the owner and more details
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
And here are some of the comments that followed:
Meanwhile, it was previously reported that Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, representing Bayelsa East senatorial district did not make much of what he preaches as the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) took over three companies belonging to him and his family. The assets were seized following the failure of Bruce and his brothers to settle an N11bn loan owed Union Bank and acquired by AMCON.
Bruce and his brothers used the companies as collateral in 2005 and 2007 to borrow various sums of money from the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc and failed to pay back as promised.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)
Discussion about this post