Last week, Justin Bieber threw his pair of Kanye West Yeezy Boost 350 V2s sneakers into the crowd at a concert in Frankfurt, Germany. Now the lucky fan who grabbed the shoes put it up for sale on eBay for 6,550 euros (£5,754).The eBay seller says he’s put the shoe up for auction because he’s not a huge “Belieber” and says it should go to someone who is.
According to him, ‘through all the media attention people keep asking why we are selling the shoe: We do like Justin and his music but there are people dying to have this shoe and we are just no huge beliebers so it wouldn’t be fair to keep it. Also Part of the profit will be DONATED to a local charity if we sell the shoe. Why not selling it to make someone happy and do something good for other people as well? Selling the ORIGINAL YEEZY that Justin Bieber has worn and has thrown in the crowd at wireless festival in Frankfurt this sunday. We can provide you with more pictures to proof that this is the original one.’
See a video of Bieber throwing the show into the crowd below…
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Photos from Lionel Messi’s wedding to Antonella Roccuzzo – See the stars who attended
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a very big shock! (With Pictures)
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Lagos Yahoo boy shares naughty photos of his numerous girls (+18 pics)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)