Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets: Despite its economic challenges, Nigeria is reported to top the list of private jet owners in Africa. The number of private jets being acquired by the super-rich class of business moguls, bankers, pastors, politicians and oil magnates in the country has put Nigeria as one of the fastest growing private jet markets in the world. Here are the names of Nigerians who are proud owners of private jets.
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!
- See photos of most expensive house in Nigeria, the owner and more details
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
1. Aliko Dangote:
He is one of the richest men in the world and owns two private jets, a Bombardier Global Express 5000 worth $45m(N7.2billion) and Bombardier Global Express XRS.
2. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
A former governor of Lagos state and national leader of the All Progressives Congress, he owns a brand-new Bombadier Global Express XRS valued at $50 million (N10 billion).