Bayern Munich have signed Real Madrid forward James Rodriguez on a two-year loan deal with the option to buy. The 25-year-old, who signed a six-year contract at Real when he joined from Monaco for £71m in July 2014, made just 22 appearances in La Liga last season. He had been linked with a summer move to both Premier League champions Chelsea as well as Manchester United. “Signing James Rodríguez was our coach Carlo Ancelotti’s biggest wish,” said Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.
“We’re delighted we’ve been able to complete this transfer.”
Colombia captain Rodriguez, the top scorer at the 2014 World Cup, was signed by Ancelotti during the Italian’s two-year spell as Real manager.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)