Romelu Lukaku is expected to be one of the highest earners at Manchester United when he completes a £75million move from Everton. Lukaku is understood to have been offered a four-year deal with the option for a further 12 months. He will earn a salary in the region of £200,000-a-week. On Thursday, United struck the deal with the Toffees for the Belgium international. The Red Devils blindsided Chelsea with their covert move for Lukaku, using their £89m world record signing Paul Pogba, to convince the striker to join him at Old Trafford.
Lukaku is expected to undergo his medicals in the US where he is holidaying.
Manager Jose Mourinho is keen for the deal to be wrapped up, before United begin their pre-season tour on Sunday.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)